杏林中兴文化:Someone like you 另寻沧海

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/09/21 06:55:08
Someone like you 另寻沧海


(偶然发现的,只觉得翻译此曲的人真的是人才。。。)

--Adele
阿黛拉

I heard, that your settled down.  
已闻君,诸事安康。
That you, found a girl and your married now.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
I heard that your dreams came true.  
已闻君,得偿所想。
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   
料得是,卿识君望。

Old friend, why are you so shy?
旧日知己,何故张皇?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn't over.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。

Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  
情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然